Are you seeking a contract or permanent assignment with CloudXsparks Technologies, Inc.? You have the opportunity to extend your career pathway. Our recruiting teams are holding techno-functional experience in the Information technology industry and they are well-versed in interviewing candidates with respect to their interpersonal skills. They are here to assist you more than ever. We are always looking for and interested to hear from talented individuals who can make a difference and complement our existing teams of professionals. Please email your resume to our team of recruiters. Our careers email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Skillset We Looking for : •Proven experience as a data engineer, software developer, or similar.
• Expert proficiency in Python, C++, Java, R, and SQL.
• Familiarity with Hadoop or suitable equivalent.
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Building and optimizing data pipelines, architectures and data sets.
• Analytic skills related to working with structured and unstructured datasets.
• Data transformation, data structures, dependency and workload management
Skillset We Looking for : • Knowledge of statistical programming languages like R, Python, and database query languages like SQL, Hive, Pig.
• Good statistical skills, including knowledge of statistical tests, distributions, regression, maximum likelihood estimators, etc.
• Good knowledge of machine learning methods like k-Nearest Neighbors, Naive Bayes, SVM, Decision Forests.
• understanding the fundamentals of Multivariable Calculus and Linear Algebra is important as they form the basis of a lot of predictive performance or algorithm optimization techniques.
• Proficiency in handling imperfections in data is an important aspect of a data scientist job description.
• Experience with Data Visualization Tools like Tableau etc.
Skillset We Looking for : • Expert in Development of Salesforce custom code: Apex classes, workflows, triggers pages etc.
• Expert with Lightning components, Salesforce Screen Flows and Workflows
• Good understanding of APIs
• Experience in SFDC integration is a must.
• Exposure to Web Services, REST API/SOAP.
• Experience in lightning experience and lightning components.
• Experience in developing custom UI.
• Good knowledge of LWC.
• Good to have SFDC developer certifications.
• Good to have CI/CD knowledge.
Skillset We Looking for : • Experience with Conga admin settings, Apttus custom settings and EchoSign settings
• Experience with Conga Products and Pricing, Shopping Cart functionality, Quoting and Quote Templates
• Strong proficiency in writing Apex code and triggers, VisualForce pages & components, SOQL, SOSL, etc.
• Expertise in declarative config – workflow, process builder, formulas, validations etc.
• Experience integrating Salesforce with external systems using connectors, SOAP/REST API
• Experience in configuring, managing and customizing the Apttus CPQ (Configure Price Quote) or equivalent and CLM (Contract Lifecycle Management)
• Knowledge in developing and deploying solutions using Salesforce Lightning (Lightning Design System/Lightning App Builder/Lightning components)